In late 2006 my passion for Porsche that had been kindled by owning a boxster lead me to search for a 911. In February 2007 I found a lovely, well used 964 carrera 2 coupe in GP white and embarked on a new adventure. This running report is about my 964 that would be used for high days, holidays and track days and be a 'project car'. It wouldn't matter if it spent time waiting for things to be fixed as it wouldn't be used as a daily driver.

Wednesday 5 November 2008

New Steering Wheel (Aug 07)

The steering wheel on the car was changed along time ago to a momo sports steering wheel. Although better to use than the original Porsche wheel, it's one item that I thought let the interior down.

Steering wheel as it was:



So this weekend I put on a new 'clubsport' steering wheel which is just as functional but, I think, a lot more aesthetic.

New Clubsport wheel:



No comments: