In late 2006 my passion for Porsche that had been kindled by owning a boxster lead me to search for a 911. In February 2007 I found a lovely, well used 964 carrera 2 coupe in GP white and embarked on a new adventure. This running report is about my 964 that would be used for high days, holidays and track days and be a 'project car'. It wouldn't matter if it spent time waiting for things to be fixed as it wouldn't be used as a daily driver.

Friday 7 October 2011

A 'New' set of Road Wheels (Nov 09)

I finally said goodbye to the Cup 1 replicas which were sold on to a friend looking for some and found a good set of 17 inch Sport Classic Boxster wheels. My Continental Sport Contact 2 tyres were duly fitted and mounted to use as by 'best' road wheels. Although not period correct for the car I think they are good look and are both well made and lighter than the old replicas.


No comments: